How about it Funcom, can we get an official guide to the server configs and settings?

Get assistance with hosting your own Conan Exiles server here.
Elbrun

How about it Funcom, can we get an official guide to the server configs and settings?

Postby Elbrun » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:26 am

Seriously, I've been beating my head against my desk for 4 hours trying to get my server running correctly. Outside of the WALL of yellow warnings, and the 2 red physx warnings that come up in the cmd window once I get it running, I can't get it to accept an admin password at all. I've tried command line, adding various lines to the ini files (engine, gameusersettings, serversettings) individually or in various combinations. But, no matter what I try (and yes that includes following the unofficial guide that was posted up here), not one thing has worked. When I log into the server and attempt to go into the Admin UI, it's greyed out and the pop-up says 'you don't have admin rights'. I go to the escape menu, server admin tab, click the 'make me admin' button and type in the password for the server, nothing except 'you don't have admin rights' pop-up when I hit apply.

Honestly, it just seems like poor form to not put out a guide for the server software.
0 x

Capsup

Re: How about it Funcom, can we get an official guide to the server configs and settings?

Postby Capsup » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:40 am

You mean like the manual available in steam?

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/ste ... 1485843744
0 x

Return to “Server Hosting Help”