Multiple bugs

Encountered a bug in the game? Post it up here!
brokenticker

Multiple bugs

Postby brokenticker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Official Server #206
1- Can't place large chest on floor. Chest sinks halfway through when trying to place.
2- Avatar will either try to kneel or sink halfway through floor depending on direction I'm facing and location in room
3- After having placed foundation stones, I can't get walls to snap-in on certain squares, on outer facing sides along rock face
4- Along cliff edge overlooking facing the 2 pools of water, I'm getting an error saying land has been claimed when it hasn't. All resource spawn points are active below the plateau were I'm building.

Getting some kind of HTTP error when trying to attach pics
0 x

MissusStef

Re: Multiple bugs

Postby MissusStef » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:18 am

1- Can't place large chest on floor. Chest sinks halfway through when trying to place.
On Xbox - you need to press 'Y' and then use 'LT and RT' to bring the chest to its highest point, this stops it fazing through the floor

2- Avatar will either try to kneel or sink halfway through floor depending on direction I'm facing and location in room
I think this might be something to do with the Building Tiers. Normally logging in and out helps.

3- After having placed foundation stones, I can't get walls to snap-in on certain squares, on outer facing sides along rock face
Not sure about this one, I've had the same problem when I've been building. I think the main problem is it's not telling us why we can't place it, e.g. 'not level ground' etc

4- Along cliff edge overlooking facing the 2 pools of water, I'm getting an error saying land has been claimed when it hasn't. All resource spawn points are active below the plateau were I'm building.
Check there is no bedrolls hidden somewhere in the bushes

Hope this helps :)
0 x

ryanperlman

Re: Multiple bugs

Postby ryanperlman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 am

plz add some new stuff make some new intrusting categories.its a friendly advice otherwise its boring buy testogen
0 x

Return to “Game Bugs”