Quality of life changes

Feature ideas for Conan Exiles
Deviant

Quality of life changes

Postby Deviant » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:49 pm

A couple things that I have had issue with which I could be missing.
If you have any solutions or if I have overlooked options in game then please let me know.

*Reset to Default option for offline/coop mode server settings.
(I fucked around with all the options when making an offline server and now I have no idea what the defaults should be)

*Favourites List
(I have seen that there is an option to favourite a server from the online server list, but how do you access your favourites? Could we not just have a list of servers that we have active characters in)

*Time to craft
(It feels like Iron and Steel Reinforcements take an outlandish amount of time to craft per item when compared to everything else in game. Is this intended or overlooked?)

*Vegan Food options
(My character is vegan and I am having trouble maintaining my food levels, it would be nice to see some berries and alternative food options.... lol not really fuck vegans)

Ill add to the list as I come up with more.
0 x

Deviant

Re: Quality of life changes

Postby Deviant » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 am

*Favourites List
(I have seen that there is an option to favourite a server from the online server list, but how do you access your favourites? Could we not just have a list of servers that we have active characters in)

I have found that any servers which you select to favourite from the server list in game are accessible via the server list on steam itself, inconvenient to say the least but its a start.
0 x

Return to “Game Feature Ideas”