So, I've been trying to get a server started and banging my head up against this for a few days.
I've watched youtube videos, looked at the guides on forums, etc., and are having a weird problem.
I download steamcmd, and extract into the directory. I run it, logging in anonymously, then install/update 443030 and validate.
But all of the videos claim that the program needs to download about 12gb--basically the whole game. But whenever I try that step, it downloads significantly less than that, then considers itself fully updated. I've tried updating again and again, but it think's it's updated. I assume it's missing lots of files.
When I try running the server for the first time, I get lots of grey lines, some yellow lines, and TONS of red lines with the server unable to find this or that.
I've tried reinstalling everything, using different batch files provided by different people, and even copying all of the game content (the missing 12gb) from my main game folder in steamapps. Can't get it to work.
FWI, my 'conanserver' folder is 1.19gb, and my steamcmd is 35.2mb. My most latest directions I followed to install was from https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/d ... 745218195/
but I never get past the step of running the server the first time, because when it run's it's full of errors, and keeps rolling along, alternating between grey, yellow, and red lines.
Example screenshots attached.